Here at Atelier1612, we’re fans of WordPress, but we are certainly not blind to its current limitations. WordPress has strayed far from its humble beginnings as a blogging engine to become the world’s most popular website creation tool. In that time the platform has mastered certain capabilities, while in other areas it still has room to grow. Our skills are not just limited to WordPress but we certainly like working with it due to these reasons below:
- Easy Content Updates
- SEO Integration – each page is build with basic SEO addition including Meta Title, Meta Description and H1 tags (words and phrases parsed by search engines to determine search results listings).
- Flexible E-Commerce Options
- Optimized for Tablets, Mobile Phones and Desktop PC. Our web programmers are skilled at customizing your site to provide responsive theme which is efficient and user friendly. This will provide a positive experience for user no matter which device they use to visit your site.
- Built-in Blogs – WordPress started as a blog engine, and though it has changed considerably since, blogging is still at the platform’s core.
- Big Companies use WordPress – The WordPress platform is completely scalable and is used for everything from one page blog sites to massive international news sites. One of the strongest statements for WordPress is the number of large companies that use it. Current users include Time Inc., Sony Music, Xerox, The New York Times, and even AMC (home of Mad Men, Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead).